16.10.14

CHRISTMAS 2014 ~ GETTING THINGS DONE

A Simple Holiday Layout and Matching Cards


There were a few projects that I didn't complete during the Close to My Heart Waco, TX incentive trip. Actually, I didn't even start most of them. I'm finally getting around to making a few things, so I thought I would share. I hope you enjoy the video below. It is the first of my Christmas videos. The videos are getting a little easier to make, so hopefully I can post a few each week. I need the incentive to get my Christmas Cards finished. After the video I will have links to all of the products used.



Products Used

Yuletide Carol Paper Pack
My Crush Holiday Happenings Assortment
Gold Sequins Assortment


Thank you for your support. I hope the rest of you have gotten a start on your holiday planning. I am behind as usual. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. I would love to hear all about your holiday plans.

2 comments

  1. Ok, So I have not started my Holiday Cards yet . There I said it , so it must be so ....lol ... but I do love the cards you made and I like the packs of coordinating material for scraping and Crush Books . I must say the Crush Books have become my favorite CTMH products . If you start one , please post video !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think I'm going to give the Holiday Happenings one a try. I thought I would start with the pink crush book, but I love the embellishments that you can add to the Holiday Crush one.

      Delete

Blog design by Rainy Day